UWE MSc Human Resource Management - Free post-graduate consultancy opportunity
19 Jan, 2017
- Do you have an HR department?
- Can you benefit from free postgraduate resource to help explore a specific HR issue within your organisation?
UWE are recruiting local organisations with an HR department to host work-based study projects for postgraduate students on their MSC Human Resource Management course.
- Students will focus on a real issue facing the business; you as an organisation will decide the project and we can help with scoping.
- Participating employers will receive a detailed report of the findings of the project.
- There is no cost for this consultancy.
- The consultancy projects will run from May 22 2017 to July 28 2017
Submit your project
The deadline to submit your proposals is Friday 27 January 2017. For more details on the scheme and to submit your project please visit this form If you have an idea in its initial stages, please complete the form and we will contact you to help develop your project. If you can accommodate more than one student you may submit as many project ideas as you like.
To speak to someone in more detail please contact Sarah Phillips on 0117 3282220 or email email@example.com